Exam Introductory Course in Neuroscience
- The exam consists of two parts - one for each semester.
- Each part of the exam is a three-hour written test.
- Each three-hour test contains six questions covering six topics of the corresponding semester. A question should be answered on roughly in about 30 minutes.
- The answer to a question is evaluated with a scale ranging from one to six points.
- The questions will be given in English. The answers are to be given in English.
- No auxiliary means except a dictionary are allowed.
- The three-hour exam of the Fall Term 2019 course will take place on Monday, 10 February 2020, from 2 to 5 pm at the University of Zurich, Irchel Campus, room Y15 G-20.
- No prior registration needed.